US$251
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Fitness centre
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$240
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$275
US$253
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Hotel Andra(Seattle)
US$273
US$215
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$225
US$312
US$261
  • Room Service
3,382 results
All reviewsgeorgian roomgeorgian restaurantshuckers restaurantpresidents cluban executive suitebeautiful hotelhealth clubroom serviceconcierge deskfour seasonslobby barpike place marketfitness centercorner roomthe location is perfectstreet noiseheart of downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was not ready at when I attempted to check in. The front desk did not notify me when it was ready until after I checked for the 3rd time. The room was finally ready about 2 hours after their 3:00 pm checkin time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at check-in and do understand your frustration. Our housekeeping team and front desk team work very hard to get guests into their rooms as close to check in as possible. There is always a fine line between granting late check-outs and getting guests into their rooms at check-in time and it seems to have overlapped this stay. We will strive for a bit better upon your next. Thank you for taking the time to write and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did not have a good experience at this hotel.
The staff was very friendly and it was for sure not their fault. My ipad was stolen out of the room during the time I was out. In my opinion they do not take this serious enough! There is a lack of security for some reason. I stay at 20-25 different hotels per year and this has never happened to me ! Very annoying and I must say avoid this hotel until they take this and other cases really serious!
They actually have really nice rooms! Very good location too, but this does not help at all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I sincerely apologize for your experience and do take the security of our guests and their belongings very seriously. I have looked into this quite extensively. Our security team met with you and did a full report as soon as it was brought to our attention the next afternoon but found nothing to indicate anyone was in your guest room while you were away. I know our Head of Security has followed up with you since your departure in effort to resolve this as well. Again, I apologize for this unfortunate occurrence and understand how unsettling it is but do want you to know it was taken seriously.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great stay at this hotel with some girlfriends. Hotel staff was super nice and went all out to accomodate our needs of an extra cot, extra sheets. People at the pool were very nice as well. I always like staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

We are always thrilled to provide a comfortable place to make great memories with friends and family. We will look forward to your next gathering with us. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So we had spent the day exploring Seattle on foot. We stopped in at the Fairmont and it was very nice. A 5 star experience. Friendly people. Good ambiance. A lady playing the piano. We really enjoyed this property.

Room Tip: I would call in advance and tell them what you want
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fairmont is consistently solid. Staff is genuinely friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. Location is dynamite! We don’t rent a car. Can walk most everywhere or use courtesy car. Lobby is great place to hang out morning or evening. My only suggestion is to find a quicker way to get a cup of “joe” in the AM vs waiting in line at 4th Ave Cafe downstairs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family