“What they have is EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Serious Pie

Serious Pie
Ranked #188 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is the second Serious Pie, pizza restaurant opened by chef Tom Douglas
Stillwater, Minnesota
“What they have is EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Son raves about the biscuits, we enjoyed a delicious pizza. Server was awesome, accommodating our son's lunch hour time frame. Tables are long and shared, yet didnot feel as if we were "with" another party. Upstairs overlooks their bakery, which would be fun to sit near. The place was busy at 2 in the afternoon. Would definitely return!

• Visited December 2013

Canmore, AB
“Delicious”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Visited the Westlake location twice on a recent visit. First visit we ended up sitting downstairs - not the most exciting dining locale, with the vacant breakfast biscuit counter, parties waiting for upstairs tables and a sprawling, empty kitchen as backdrop. Second visit was in the upstairs dining area - long, communal tables, a warm, cozy, lofty-industrial feel, with the open kitchen and pizza chefs adding to the atmosphere. The menu isn't huge but the starters (roasted Beet salad) and the pizzas were excellent on both occasions. Small but good beer and wine selection. Friendly staff.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“GREAT Pizza!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I work close by Serious Pie and if I could eat here once a week, I would. The pizza is thin and tasty and I absolutely love it. The prices are great and so is the atmosphere. Yummmy!

Visited October 2013
Ithaca, New York
“Best of everything”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food, service, and atmosphere was great. We originally went to the location just up from Westlake and there was a 45 minute wait. The hostess called the other location and there was no wait and she gave us a coupon for a free app. I think we have had every pizza on the menu and nothing has let us down. The brussels sprouts were to die for. We always make this a stop in Seattle.

Visited October 2013
Danville, Illinois
“Biscuits ta die for.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

What an awesome place for Sunday breakfast/brunch. After reading the reviews here, I wish I had gone back for a pizza, but I can't complain at all with the great biscuits meal I had.

I had to wait about 15-20 min. for my seat (a party of 1), but that was partly because the upstairs hostess-type person and the downstairs person near the door were not communicating very well. I kept seeing big parties of people leaving and it seemed like it took them a long time to re-seat those table. (Note to managment - small handheld walkie talkies for you hostesses - consider it!)

Anyway, when I finally was seated (long communal-type tables), my waitress was awesome. I ordered off the build your own menu and got a biscuit with a fennel sausage patty (wonderful), a soft cooked egg (cooked perfectly), and the tabasco pepper gravy (outstanding). It was messy and so wonderful.

Seating is available on a first come first served basis downstairs but I like sitting upstairs. There was a cool lookout where you could look down on the kitchen area and watch them prepare the biscuits and the pizza dough. Next time I'm in town, I'm going back for pizza.

It was a really good meal, unique, and worth the wait.

• Visited October 2013