“Excellent hostel”
Review of Hotel Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seattle
Hotel Hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We recently had a one night stay with a group of 6. We booked out a dorm room which is obviously what you would expect with 3 bunk beds, however the hostel itself was very clean and comfortable, excellent security and a breakfast thrown in.

Rooms were a little warm and the showers were in high demand before checkout, but would definitely stay again!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My partner and I stayed at Hotel Hotel for two nights whilst road tripping through the West Coast of America. Seattle was a lot of fun! Hotel Hotel is really close to heaps of nice restaurants, the Freemont Troll, the Gasworks Park and other funky places. Its not too far away from downtown Seattle, so its real easy to get to the farmers market, cabaret shows and post alley gum wall! I recommend staying here because its not in the fast passed part of the city, so its more relaxed and chilled out.

Hotel Hotel had amazing staff members! They were all super friendly and very helpful when looking for places to go or eat. They made an awesome selective breakfast every morning and were always asking how our day was going! The room was amazingly comfortable!! Beautiful hot well pressured shower, amazing big comfortable bed! Perfect for what we were looking for! Security was also great, the staff were always checking security passes and making sure who was coming in and out of the building.

Loved my stay and can't wait to hit up Seattle and Hotel Hotel again!
PS: go to Pie next door - delicious pies!!

Room Tip: Get a couples room with private bathroom!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A friend and I drove to Seattle for her tattoo consultation. We were only spending one night and so we wanted to find cheap lodging - she found Hotel Hotel online and we agreed to try it. We booked a private room with 2 single beds (bath was just 2 doors down the hall). The room was clean but not very well-lit (which made applying makeup in the room hard and the bathrooms were occupied). The bathroom on our hall was clean and very large. The staff was very friendly and the common room and kitchen were impressive, too. I would definitely like to come back next time I'm in Seattle and staying for a while - the kitchen alone would be a great money-saving bonus. Fremont is a great neighborhood - there's a lot to do and see without ever getting in a car or bus.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2013

i only could stay for 5 days but this centrally locate hostel is so convenient to everything,plus its location lets you really explore seattle and its outlying areas.plus the staff is awesome they really go out of there way to insure you get to where your going even if its not really going anywhere.in essence they are there to make your stay in fremont,as well as seattle an experience.by all means hats off to HOTEL HOTEL.your only lead by example

Room Tip: if in seattle you have choices to where to stay as a traveler.in my opinion this is the first place...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The staff were very friendly & helpful, giving great tips on Seattle. The boutique style hostel is well located, a number of places to eat at nearby and things to see in the local area (e.g. The Troll), plus only a short bus ride (15mins) to downtown. Rooms were as you would expect & there was a free breakfast, but I didn't try it. My gripes, the Internet was patchy & didn't work at all in the dorm room. The place was full on the 1st night & there was a line up for shower/toilets (most of the bathroom facilities were toilet and shower together). My friend fell in the shower, slippery floor, no anti slip mat, no handrails as you exit the shower, please be careful.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

PROS: rooms are fairly cheap, very safe, all bathrooms and the common kitchen were spotless and the hostel is located in a cool neighborhood. There is a huge grocery store just around the corner and there are lots of cafes, restaurants and stores nearby. From downtown it's a 10-minute bus ride. Free wifi is included.

CONS: no laundry and just one common room (with sofas and a small tv). Rooms are very (very!) simple. There aren't even hooks on the wall for hanging your towel/coat. I also thought my room was pretty dark. There's a karaoke next door, so if you're a light sleeper, I suggest staying somewhere else. Breakfast is ok for the price (coffee, toast, cereal and fruits), but it's served in the lobby. Not exactly the most comfortable place to eat... Front desk staff were nice in general, except for this one guy that didn't seem very interested in helping and acted like we're wasting his time with a few questions.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The hostel is fairly cheap and in a nice location, it's not exactly a very friendly place and feels quite cold -no open spaces to meet people, kitchen is nice..when I got to my room it was boiling hot, when I asked for the heating to be turned down it turns out that there everything is run as a whole and because a few people complained of being cold one night the whole hostel was roasting, the guy behind the desk told us to just put the big fan on in our room- not exactly environmentally friendly..the bathrooms are clean. On the second night the guy Steve behind the desk blasted out his monastery music until gone 12pm despite my polite requests for him to turn it down- he was rude and standoffish, he then started watching a tv series very loudly,could hear it so loud down the corridor and couldn't even close the door to the chill room for fire regulations so pretty much had to bear it. Tried to talk to him about it the next night and he completely ignored me and would not even look at me-not nice..the bunk beds are very cheap and my friend was worried as she felt unsafe and that it was going to collapse...the walls are bare and a bit oppressive...still it beats the location of the hi seattle hostel which is in a very shady part of town and more expensive. Nice shops here and close to the river and the bathrooms are big and nice and clean,but could do with more.I would not stay here again though. Give me less creature comforts for friendlier staff any day. Shame.