“Very Good”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great selection of meats, all very flavorful and perfectly cooked. Nice salad bar too! We chose to get lots of different cuts served, until we had enough. Perfect for meat lovers who can't choose between cuts!

1  Thank letspackandgo

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Great salad bar and a delicious selection of meats - steak, chicken, pork and lamb. They serve slices at your table. Excellent service.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

This place had great reviews so I was surprised and a little nervous to see it empty when we came on Sunday evening. However, my fears were put to rest as soon as the food starting coming out. I had Pao de Quejo (cheesy bread), Spicy Tiger Shrimp, and the Yucca Empanadas. Oh my, it was all so tasty! Towards the end of our meal, the dining room began to fill up, so perhaps we are just early diners.
I didn't try the Rodizio, but as I saw it coming out I couldn't help but feel a little envious of those who did! It looked fantastic!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

We went for my husbands birthday and had an amazing experience! The buffet had a great variety and the different cuts of meat being served just hit the spot! The banana flan for dessert was so delicious. Very tentative and timely mannered service!

Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

This must have been one of my worst dining experiences in 5 years. We had reservations for 6:00PM. We had to wait an additional 40 minutes to be seated. The restaurant was crowded with people forced to wait out in the rain. We were seated next to the small cramped bar so that when anyone left, we had to get up and move out of the way. The steak and pork were fair, but poorly seasoned. The service was bad. The rodizio was way overpriced. There are too many restaurants in Seattle to waste an evening here.