“Pricy but good food”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had a little sticker shock at the price of dinner at this restaurant. The service was very good and the food was tasty.

1  Thank Sandra M

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The drinks are very good, well mixed and not watered down. Service was attentive and friendly. Ambiance is a bit sterile. Nothing wrong but a bit generic.

The food was good but not great. The rodizio (all-you-can-eat meat from the spit and the salad bar) was as you would expect but unless you are the ultimate carnivore, the price is high for what it is. Usually the meats are salted but several of us found the amount of salt rather high.

We had a great time being together with friends, but we would have had that in other restaurants as well for less money or with better food.

1  Thank Semibum
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Well I've been passing by this place for over a year and finally went in. Excellent, can't believe it took me so long to try it out and it's close to my house also ...

Fast seating, no reservations. Service was good and prompt. I started with a Caiprinha which was very well made. I hit the Salad bar preparing for the onslaught of meat, the Salad bar was excellent. Lot's of shrimp dish's, smoked salmon, salmon caviar, selection of cheeses, veggies (both grilled and fresh), etc. Excellent.

Now the mass quantities of meat, mmmmmm. All outstanding cuts and grilled very, very well.

Yep, I plan on coming back for I see they also have a good selection of ceviche's!

I very highly recommend

1  Thank marcus0263
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We had such a fun evening here! It's more like an event with dinner thrown in on the side. They come to your table with all different types of meats including shrimp, pork tenderloin, filet mignon, garlic steak, bacon wrapped turkey, and the list goes on and on. There is a buffet that offers all different types of salads, olives, eggplant, green beans, sweet potatoes rice and beans, all types of cheeses, and other miscellaneous items.

I know it may seem a little pricey to go here but it is definitely a great place to go for a special event. We went with another couple and enjoyed ourselves immensely. It's not uncommon to hear "I am so stuffed I can't believe I ate that much." Lol

1  Thank USN_Seabee_Wife
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Never noticed I had passed by it a hundred times. When a friend had a groupon we jumped at the chance. There was a sufficient salad bar and the best meat. Since it wasn't crowded we ate more than our fair share and they always had that perfect sear on the meat!! Between the lunch special and groupon it was well worth it for the food!

1  Thank kkholiday