“Pleasantly surprised”

Far Eats
Ranked #1,295 of 4,271 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Far Eats Indian restaurant in downtown Seattle provides the best in buffet indian style lunch and great dinners on weekdays and weekends. Full bar and delicious wine list. Full catering and indian Food delivery is available.
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Came upon this place while wandering around the neighborhood. I was pleasantly surprised, we had a couple of appetizers and shared an entrée everything was very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was n Seattle on business and this restaurant was near where I was staying. I ordered a pepper chicken appetizer and cashew lamb for the entree. I also got naan which was great on its own or for soaking up the flavorful sauces. They also have Kingfisher on tap, which is nice.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

So glad to have come across this restaurant in a very quiet section of Belltown. Great atmosphere and scads of menu choices. Our server (the owner, I think) was spot-on with recommendations. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced and we loved how they could customize the spiciness of your entree on a scale of 1-6. Looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This place was very near my hotel. I was desperate for dinner and was not to sure of my surroundings. After checking another website for suggestions I notice that this place had a 92% rating -- far better than all the other trendy recommendations near by. They were right! One of the best Indian meals I have had and moderately priced. I started with the Chic Pea flour Calamari and had the butter chicken entree with naan (w/tip $27). All so fresh and delicious! I wish I could have taken the leftovers with me!! Service was very attentive -- it was tuesday night - not crowded. It was very darkly lit -- some would say romantic.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Our waiter was very nice with a great sense of humor. The food was as good or better than any Indian food I have ever had. The decor was sharp, modern and simple. Food could be ordered mild, medium or hot spice wise. Overall, a great dining experience.