“Tasty Thai fish cakes!”

Fish Cake Factory
Ranked #2,898 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

While walking around Seattle, we found the Fish Cake Factory! Try the fish cake sampler. And the carrot cake patty is yummy.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Who knew there were so many varieties of fish cakes? Not us! What a wonderful find this restaurant is! Located in Belltown, the choices were endless. We ordered the California fish cakes, chicken satays and the sweet corn and ground pork cakes. Had to finish off this perfect meal with mint chip ice cream and bitter chocolate icecream. Perfection! Reasonably priced, cute little restaurant...

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Small little restaurant in nice neighborhood with great idea/menu of multiple fish cake combinations plus Thai dishes. Get there early for happy hour pricing as an added bonus.

Service was a bit slow, but there was only one waiter for 6+ tables. It really wasn't an issue because we were leisurely dining, but if in a hurry, this is not your restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Went here today 6/30/13 for lunch. Ordered their crispy trout salad. I was told that it might take longer than usual as they only had 1 cook today. Waited for over an hour, still didn't come. A SALAD !!! ...Over 1 hour wait then told the waiter that I wanted to cancel the order. He said it's coming and I insisted to cancel the order and walk away.

What a dumb management to have only 1 cook on one of the busiest days in Seattle as it was a Pride weekend! ... Obviously they don't need to survive the business !

Reviewed 25 June 2013

This place is on the block right next to my apartment and I've probably passed by it close to 50 times. For whatever reason I never looked into it or gave it much thought. It wasn't until I was making a list of restaurants to try and browsing Yelp for Thai food that I paid any attention to it. I wasn't aware until then that Thai food was part of the menu, but it had better reviews than other nearby Thai restaurants (and it had good reviews overall). The prices seemed reasonable and the menu looked like it had some tasty options, so I added Fish Cake Factory to my list.

A week or two later on a Friday night my boyfriend and I decided to go out and get dinner. After considering a few other places, we decided to try out Fish Cake Factory since it was really close to our apartment and we thought the food sounded good.

The place is small, but the decor is well put together and there was some nice music in the background. The manager was the only person out front, and he was very friendly and attentive.

We ordered the California Seafood Cakes (scallops, tuna, shrimp) for an appetizer. I thought they were really good and I'm looking forward to trying more of the fish cakes the next time I go back. For an entree, I ordered the crab fried rice and my boyfriend ordered the panang curry. Both dishes were good. The panang curry was one of the better ones I've had and the cilantro in the crab fried rice was a nice touch. I had plenty of fried rice left over and was happy to have it for lunch the next day (I love leftovers).

I'm glad I finally tried Fish Cake Factory, and I wish I would have done it sooner. I'll definitely be back.