“Best tour I've ever booked!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Local Craft Distillery Tours - CLOSED

Local Craft Distillery Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Local Craft distillery tours explore the craft of cocktails while offering a fun and informative tour of Seattle’s most unique and exciting distilleries. Relax in a luxurious Mercedes-Benz Sprinter while we negotiate the most scenic routes of downtown and its adjacent neighborhoods. Sipping your way through the stills of Seattle, you will find each master distiller is excited to share their unique and individual story. Come learn about the prohibition era as well as gain insight into the intriguing history and industry of spirits in Seattle. Upon commencement of the tour, you will be accompanied by a talented libation expert who will be teaching some tricks of the cocktail trade and creating a unique, seasonal beverage for you to enjoy throughout the experience! Local Craft’s distillery tour in Seattle is a one of a kind opportunity where you will enjoy privileges exclusive to only our tours!Your 2.5 Hour Tour Includes:• Craft Cocktails• Three exclusive craft distillery tours• 12+ local spirit tastings• Artisan snacks from award winning chefs• Special & unique take home gift• Luxury transport in a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Local Craft Tours is proud to partner with only small, local grassroots based businesses. As a result, our tour proudly showcases only craft distilleries that produce small batch, high quality spirits.
Chicago, Illinois
“Best tour I've ever booked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

Local Craft Tours is, in my opinion, one of the best tours you could book in Seattle. I normally stay away from tours when I'm traveling, but I couldn't resist the draw of a speakeasy tour with gin and whiskey. My boyfriend and I decided to start off our vacation with Local Craft Tour so we could get a feel for the city, and we were not disappointed.

We had the opportunity to visit neighborhoods that we wouldn't have been able to visit on our own (due to the length of our vacation). We got to ride around in a comfy Mercedes Sprinter Van with a small group of great people. I loved talking to the proud owners of each distillery and hearing the stories behind their product--there's nothing like talking to people who are passionate about what they do.

Tara, our lovely tour guide, provided us with snacks from local vendors and craft cocktails between each stop. She also suggested some great bars for my boyfriend and I to check out while we were visiting. Thanks, Tara!

I had some of the best gin, whiskey, and limoncello I've ever tasted. Had it not been for TSA regulations, my suitcase would have been full of bottles from each distillery. Book a tour with Local Craft Tours and you will not be disappointed!

New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Unique and Authentic Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I am a big fan of unique tours when visiting a city, but what I am usually not a fan of is the mode of transportation used to take us around to and from each location. What Local Craft Tours has done here is take a fabulous tour idea to a whole new level with top-notch luxury transportation. A nice ride with a FUN and knowledgeable tour guide, as well as craft cocktails and fun snacks along the way, makes this Seattle tour an absolute must.

Being a fan of booze, I was in it for the fun facts and free samples, but I walked away feeling extremely informed of Seattle's private distillery culture and the obsession the city has with craft cocktails. It was also a perfect opportunity to buy some great bottles directly from the source, helping cut some costs!

Thank you, Craig!

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Now on my must-do list for out of town guests!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

This tour was phenomenal. I got a huge kick out of listening to the distillers talk about what they do and why they make the choices they do. I am a super nerd, I love learning the why's and how's and this tour was perfect for that. You just can't beat having the owner of one of these places show you around and talk about their product. Seriously passionate people, making seriously delicious beverage! Paired perfectly with the Sounders game for a wonderful day out.

Norfolk Island
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Seattle must!! So much fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

From start to finish this tour was great! We are usually early and Craig was there before us. On the way to our first distillery we had a very refreshing cocktail. All through the tour we were given little parcels of locally sourced foods. Some things we would not have tried ourselves but are now hooked. Craig was a great source of knowledge and also veered off the track at times to show us things we should see or restaurants we should eat at while in Seattle. At our first distillery we tried several spirits and found out how the distiller made his spirits from start to finish. Our second stop was fantastic as well. I don't drink whiskey but am converted to John Jacob Rye 2yr old whiskey. It is very smooth and the lady distiller was a mass of information and stories. All distilleries did things a little differently so the tour was interesting the whole way through. At our last stop the distiller made an amazing limoncello. He had Italian heritage and his limoncello was the best I had tasted. Overall it was a really fun and interesting afternoon and to top things off we received a gift at the end.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kim W
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Distillery Tour while visiting my navy son in seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Professional and fun! Was approached while shopping in Pike's Market offering me a good deal to go on this distillery tour. Their Mercedes shuttle was top notch! Had a refreshing cocktail waiting for us when we arrived and got into the shuttle. The distilleries were amazing and so very interesting how all this is done, when you take for granted just going to the liquor store and buying a bottle, so much story and planning behind that bottle and that is what the distillery tour is all about, showing you where it all begins and tastings a long the way. Had a great time! Tara and her partner (dang sorry cant remember your name right now), were very knowledgable. They provided snacks in between distilleries which were really good. We had a great time! Our first time to visit Seattle and we loved it and were not disappointed. Will be back soon and probably take another tour! Thanks for a great trip!

Visited May 2013