“Yum!”

Neighbourhood: Fremont
Ventura, California
“Yum!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

First off ,if you go on a weekend be prepared to wait in a long line and know that it's cash only. We waited in line for an hour. I ordered the Scallop Sandwich and my husband ordered the Paseo Press. We split them. Both were delicious but the Paseo Press had a lot more flavor. There is very limited seating inside the restaurant if more of a "to go" place. We took our sandwiches and at them on a public bench down the street.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best meal I had in Seattle”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

On my week-long trip to Seattle, Paseo was easily the best meal I had. I had their Paseo Press, and it was truly divine. My boyfriend had the fish-of-the-day sandwich, and was equally impressed. Prepare to wait in a bit of a line, and make sure to bring cash, but it is all worth it! One of the best meals of my life, for sure.

• Visited August 2014
Brookfield
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had the scallop sandwich, it was amazing!! tons of caramelized onions and the garlic aoli sauce was perfect.

Visited September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Hands down, BEST sandwich”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Road tripping down to Seattle from Vancouver, we took the best detour imaginable; to Paseo. It was a rainy day so the line up was only JUST out the door, but to be honest, it would be worth the wait had the line had been much longer. There was obviously a reason that the 'Caribbean Roast' is most popular, it was definitely the best sandwich I'd ever tasted. If you question the $8.50 price, don't, bring cash and pay up, the weight in meat if nothing else is worth it. All seats were taken, so we sat in the car, make sure you make a nest of napkins - can be a bit of a messy munch with the layers of soft pork, rustic grilled onions and fresh lettuce. It was definitely worth the wait at the boarder, and yes, yes I will be back.

• Visited July 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“Should you wait in line? Yes. And bring cash.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Some of the best sandwiches we've had. Tried the roast pork and the chicken breast sandwiches, as well as the rice/beans/chicken thigh trio. Delicious. The pork was tender, chicken nicely marinated, black beans very tasty. Sandwiches are messy and come with a ton of thickly cut grilled onions, which are as yummy as they sound. We waited in line, but it didn't take too long to get our food. Friendly service. Bring cash.