“Good, steady and efficient!”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #381 of 4,233 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 45th and 25th
Description: Visit Piatti Italian Restaurant & Bar and enjoy our warm charm, welcoming atmosphere and local Italian menu in our restaurant or private dining facilites. We offer an amazing happy hour, outdoor dining and seasonal, ingredient-driven menus. We look forward to seeing you at Piatti.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had lunch there yesterday and the food was good and waiter was great. They did have trouble with the air conditioning being on and it was cold next to the fireplace. We had to snuggle up in our down coats. But, I always like going there. Food is consistent. We can also get separate checks when six women go out to dinner. It makes life easy.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Went with a couple of colleagues. Had The Fever which was delicious. I ordered the oriechette with cauliflower and it was outstanding. We ordered the cheese plate for three and it was pretty skimpy. I slice of three different types of cheese. I would hate to see what the course looked like for one.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

On a cold and rainy day it was a welcome and snug lunch at Piatti that warmed up our days. I really enjoyed the Chicken Pizza. The service was efficient and friendly. We appreciated the large windows which let in lots of natural light on that cold and dark day.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

After business in Seattle at the University, rather than fight the freeway traffic north I decided on a meal in the nearby University Village. I found my way to Piatti, where I'd eaten a couple of times several years ago. I was pleased to find that the food was as good as ever, a real plus when a restaurant can maintain a good level of quality over the years. The menu is interesting and varied, the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, with linen on the table and linen napkins. Although there is an area with a full bar and a TV, I hardly noticed it in any way while dining, so it isn't a distraction. The place appeals to all ages, for diners ranged from 5 to 85. Despite some other plugs for the bread, it's okay but nothing special. Oil and vinegar, fine, but not of outstanding quality as a really good Italian restaurant will serve. The Caesar was ample and served shaved parmesan and optional white anchovies--a plus. I was pleased to see that very many plates have optional smaller sizes at a savings. Not having eaten much all day, I thought the large portion would be my ticket but still had leftovers to take home. My selection of rigatoni with lamb sausage, chick peas, spinach, goat cheese, and chilies was something different and quite tasty. Again, not top-of-the-line Italian but certainly serviceable. If you're in the area or shopping at the Village, give the place a try. You'll like it.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

After having eaten at Piatti - in Montecito (near Santa Barbara, CA) for many years & having had a fantastic lunch - or - dinner experience every tyme... we decided to give this Piatti a shot.

What we found is... the same excellent Italian food (fresh & deelish !) - a friendly & professional staff - and a very nice environment.

We highly recommend it & we WILL return !