“Very Accommodating!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I ordered pizza for a large group. Unfortunately I needed the pizza after closing time. They were so quick to accommodate my needs and delivered four large a freshly made pizzas. They were huge, 10-12 slices each. I thought they were very good pizzas, with the exception of sweetened sauce, but that's not in my personal taste.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

I've been eating at Atlantic Street since my college days 20 years ago. The pizza is amazing, with the tangy home made sauce & hand cut toppings. Don't even get me started on the awesome bagel french bread crust. I now live about 3.5 hrs. From Seattle, but always grab an atlantic street pizza to go when I'm in town! I can almost guarantee You'll love the food (unless you're weird or something). Don't miss out on a Seattle institution! If it's good enough for Aerosmith, it's definitely good enough for you!

Been to Atlantic Street Pizza? Share your experiences!