“Yummy!”

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Was in town visiting friends and stopped in for a bite. Amazing!!! Perfect crust! Friendly service and ooey gooey cheesy goodness.

• Visited December 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

Amazing!
We got half Thai Chicken and half Pepperoni Pizza. The Thai Chicken was amazing! The "chicken" is marinated in a peanut sauce. So good.
We also tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. It is a true indulgence but worth every single calorie. One of my favorite desserts.

• Visited December 2012
Lansing, Michigan
“Excellent vegan pizza! Very filling too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

We had the Thai Chicken and the Buffalo Chicken. Both were excellent! The pizza dough itself was just the right texture, and the faux chicken was also delicious!! I highly recommend if you're vegetarian/vegan!

Seattle, Washington
“Vegan Paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I LOVE Pizza Pi! This place has great pizza- even my non-vegan boyfriend would agree. We've tried all of their appetizers, quite a few pizzas, and two of the salads -- all delicious! They also have options for people that are gluten free. Food is great- don't miss this place if you are in Seattle!

• Visited June 2012
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

I had been wanting to visit Pizza Pi since becoming vegan three years ago, and finally got the chance while visiting my boyfriend's family. I was blown away by the variety and quality of vegan goodness to be found! I went with a friend who is gluten free and we were glad to see they had gluten free crust (which was just as tasty as any wheat crust!). We ordered the Medditerrean and ate every last bite between the two of us! I also ordered the Thai pizza to take home. It was amazing. The meat substitutes are made in house and tasted far better than any store bought meat substitute would.
The staff was very friendly. Overall, a fantastic experience I would recommend to anyone- vegan, or otherwise.