“Fine”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Cross street: NE 47th Street
Description: Since 1975 Costa’s Restaurant has been serving Seattle fine Greek dishes in a pleasant atmosphere. One of the largest selections of traditional Greek and European foods in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. Our guests have consistently rated us one of the best values.
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Well located on University Way. Good selection of usual Greek dishes as well as pastas and breakfast. Reasonably priced. I ordered the roast lamb. It was fine. Only snag -- the roasted potatoes were too salty.

Reviewed 18 March 2008

I'm not big on Greek food, but I stopped in because the menu looked interesting: it had all the usual Greek dishes but mixed in a few other items.

I was greeted at the door, taken to my choice of table, and offered water, something to drink, and time to look over the menu. I was in the mood for something light so I chose their Malibu chicken with vegetable beef soup to start.

The soup was tasty without being too salty and included a couple saltines alongside. The Malibu chicken came with rice and veggies. They were all very well balanced with great flavor. There was just enough cheese, bacon, and honey mustard on it.

Overall, a great restaurant. I'll be coming back to sample the rest of their menu on this trip.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 February 2008

Good greek food!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 3 December 2007

Good Greek food and atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 21 January 2007

We've been eating here for years, and even though the windows don't open onto the street for people-watching and casual smokes anymore, it will always be a mandatory stop for a gaggle of other reasons.
Some delicious constants include -- Saganaki, all the Chicken sandwiches, Fries(Chips, really), Lentil soup, any Salad, Spanokopeta(?), Gyros or Lamb w/ tzatziki plate, Tuna sandwich & soup special, etc,etc. Not to mention the iced tea and greek coffees.
I've never ordered breakfast here, and a friend was unimpressed by the omelet she had a while back, but this is the worst I can say about Costas.
The Greek staff (owners?) are great, very friendly, and lend the enthusiastic saganaki "Opa!" that is hard for the college students they employ to emulate.
After sampling greek restaurants from seattle to washington d.c., I can heartily recommend this -- we only wish we lived closer.

1  Thank grangala