“My husband says it's the best fried chicken ever!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ezell's Famous Chicken
Ranked #3,044 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Reviewed 20 February 2013

All Ezell's and Heaven Sent fried chicken restaurants have the same menu, same prices & the same delicious chicken because they are franchised. My husband loves the chain. My favorite is the one downtown Renton on 3rd street. He likes the chicken. I love the rolls which are sweet, light and yummy! I also love the fried gizzards. The chicken is amazing when it is fresh, hot & juicy. Try to go during a high rush time to get the freshest pieces.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I bought some chicken at a new location in Renton/Fairwood. I was very disappointed. The chicken was overcooked, and completely flavorless. The biscuits were about on par with the brown and serve ones that you buy in the grocery store.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Tender, crispy, not greasy, hot and fresh. What more can you say?

Their rolls are fresh, puffy pillows of doughy goodness.