“Good, but not so authentic.”

Blue Water Taco Grill
Ranked #418 of 4,401 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: “Come to the Coast “ - Blue Water Taco Grill’s staff is passionate about Coastal Style Mexican Food. It's simple and easy, inspired by the small taquerias found throughout Coastal Mexico and Southern California. We are proud of our fresh salsas, steak, fish, shrimp and local produce. All are healthy and a great value!Come enjoy Great Food in a Fun Environment. We have a large Outdoor Patio and serve a large selection of Mexican Beers and “Fresh Squeezed” Margaritas and other Specialty Drinks. Enjoy your food here or we can pack it to go to go back to your Hotel. Located just 1 block from KeyArena in the heart of lower Queen Anne
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Was stating at a hotel right near this place, so decides to try it based on reviews I read. I think we were two of four people in the place. I'm Latino and love Mexican food, so am always looking for good authentic Mexican food. This food was good, but I should have known things were iffy when my wife ordered enchiladas and the woman built them like a taco and by pouring enchilada sauce on them they were suddenly enchiladas. Really?? I had a chile verde burrito - which was good, but seemed to lack a bit of flavor. I have to give them props for their salsa. Had the spicy and it had a great flavor and left my mouth feeling the sting. Overall, it was decent food, but just seemed more like Acapulco than mom's!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

This a was a great find just a short distance away from the tourist trap that is the Space Needle. The tacos (steak and Chorizo) were excellent. Add a $3 margarita and lunch was complete.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I had a shrimp burrito. I had the "Deluxe" which included cheese, guacamole and sour cream for an extra dollar. The portion of shrimp was modest. Overall the burrito was satisfactory, but, with a Negra Modelo, set me back almost $15. It doesn't seem to me that I should have to pay extra for cheese on a burrito. Nothing wrong with the food, but it wasn't brilliant and it was pricey for what I got. Doubt I'll return.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed everything about this place! Atmosphere was great. Food was great. Price was great! I will return! A+!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I liked everything about the Blue Water Taco Grill. It was located less than a block from my hotel (the Mediterranean Inn) and was easy to spot with it's bright paint. With all the food choices nearby, this one called out to me.
Ordering was fast and easy and everyone in there was friendly and worked to keep the customers happy. After ordering, you are given choices for salsa and sides. Everything was very fresh, too!
Once you are handed your plate, you pick your drink (I went with a bottle of Dos Equis) and pay at the register. I opted to sit out in the back patio area.
I had a salmon taco platter that was delicious. It was messy, but they had wet naps for that. Also, after you eat and put your dishes & trash in marked bins, there is a sink right in the hall on your way back in where you get to wash your hands as well as a mirror where you can check for bits of queso fresco in your teeth. :-D
I would DEFINITELY recommend this place!!! YUM!