“Wonderful!”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Read about the restaurant on TA and it did not disappoint. Great meal, nice atmosphere,excellent service- you could not ask for more!
Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,440)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

we had a dozen of different oysters, they have a huge selection so we took there advice which to take. Very good choice. Cob River salmon was expensive but very, very good. Best Salmon I ever had. With it we had a nice bottle of Franciscan Chardonnay for a reasonable price. Service was good.
Will come back to Elliott's next time

Reviewed 26 June 2014

If a nice day, sit outside on the large patio for great views of the ferry terminal and sound. Very knowledgable staff on the different types of the many, many oysters they have. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meal but was a bit pricey for lunch.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a great place right by the water. Not only did the atmosphere live up to our expectations, but the food and service exceeded them. The crab cakes were the best we've ever had. My husband had the salmon and I was immediately jealous that I didn't order that as well. I had the risotto special that night and it was obviously made-to-order as it should be. Amberlie, our server, was attentive but we didn't feel rushed. Because of the location, I was worried this place was going to be "cheesy" serving overpriced seafood. Boy was I wrong.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

we have been here before and will likely return. I love this place, we always have great service. I was concerned that I wasn't going to get my buffalo oysters. Even though they were not on the menu our server was happy to have them made for us.

I would highly recommend making a reservation, this place always seems busy and you would be leaving disappointed on a weekend, it's always full. The view is great.

Download the opentable app if you don't already have it and you can see what reservations are available before you plan your dining experience.