“Lunch Experience”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 4,111 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Medford, Wisconsin
“Lunch Experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My husband & I went to Elliot's for lunch. My husband had the dungeness crab, which they steamed. The crab had a great flavor, but the shell had an egg shell consistency & when cracked seemed to fly everywhere compared to the crab prep at their competitor one Pier over. The disappointing thing for me (a person with a shellfish allergy) is the lunch menu offers very little for people who cannot eat seafood. Another salad was what I ate and it was so-so.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Dover, Delaware
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Read about the restaurant on TA and it did not disappoint. Great meal, nice atmosphere,excellent service- you could not ask for more!
Highly recommend.

Amersfoort, The Netherlands
“huge selection of oysters”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

we had a dozen of different oysters, they have a huge selection so we took there advice which to take. Very good choice. Cob River salmon was expensive but very, very good. Best Salmon I ever had. With it we had a nice bottle of Franciscan Chardonnay for a reasonable price. Service was good.
Will come back to Elliott's next time

Memphis, Tennessee
“Large selection of fresh oysters”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

If a nice day, sit outside on the large patio for great views of the ferry terminal and sound. Very knowledgable staff on the different types of the many, many oysters they have. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meal but was a bit pricey for lunch.

• Visited June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Service and Seafood”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a great place right by the water. Not only did the atmosphere live up to our expectations, but the food and service exceeded them. The crab cakes were the best we've ever had. My husband had the salmon and I was immediately jealous that I didn't order that as well. I had the risotto special that night and it was obviously made-to-order as it should be. Amberlie, our server, was attentive but we didn't feel rushed. Because of the location, I was worried this place was going to be "cheesy" serving overpriced seafood. Boy was I wrong.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Elliott's Oyster House? Share your experiences!