“Good choice”

Neighbourhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Seattle, Washington
“Good choice”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We are touring in Seattle. Went Monday night for dinner. Food was good, fast, and the place was full for a Monday. My husband and I enjoyed it.

Visited March 2014

Sacramento, California
“Easily the best Italian in Seattle!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We've been waiting a year to come back and eat here. We live out of state and this was the one outing that we have been waiting for. The food is absolutely AMAZING here. The bread they serve is very tasty, but the entrees are fantastic. Try the gnocchi with the marinara cream sauce. Like you've died and went to pasta heaven. Also try the inexpensive house red wine. You won't be disappointed.

Be advised they don't take reservations and if you get there after 6 there will be a wait. Not to shabby at 30 minutes on a weekday, but weekends can be substantially longer. Well priced Italian food. Definitely get your monies worth. Family friendly. We didn't have our toddler with us but a cutie was sitting across from us and was being well taken care of by the waitress.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great Food and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

You can't go wrong with any of the specials listed.

I love the gargonzola crumble used on the house salads!

Good wine selection and the bartenders pour generously. Wait staff are efficient and friendly.

I've been eating here since I arrived in 1999.

My favorite dish is the gnocchi and a side chicken parmesan.

• Visited February 2014
Schertz
“Amazing meal...”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

The concierge at my hotel recommended Machiavelli's to me...and I'm glad he did. I ordered the Lasagne Bolognese, and as the menu indicated required 25 minutes prep time. Meanwhile I feasted on the olive focaccia bread with an amazing olive oil & balsamic dip. The lasagna arrived piping hot and was an absolute delight to the taste buds. Being a carb junkie I asked for, and downed, a second generous serving of bread. I highly recommend Machiavelli's if you're in the area. The dining room is small, but had a very authentic European feel. I'll be back!

Panama City Beach, Florida
“My family and I really enjoyed our experience!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We were shopping at the Snowboard, Surf and Skateboard shop across the street from the REI store and met a really nice local who told us we should eat at Machiavelli's. We were 5 adults who walked in about 5:30pm. We didn't wait but about 5 minutes before we were seated. We were waited on by a very nice group of staff who prepared and served our meal very promptly. The place did fill up quickly after we sat down. The food was really good and it was the most reasonably priced food we had in 5 days in Seattle. I'm not some Italian guy from New York, just a beach bum from the panhandle of Florida, but we all really enjoyed our meal!

• Visited December 2013