“If you like truffles don't miss this place”

La Buona Tavola Truffle Cafe
Ranked #363 of 4,217 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Didnt even know what a truffle was, after spending 30 mins in store with my friend I know how they find them where they find them and how they taste. Store is ones by family members who are truffle hunters in Italy

Whatever you buy they will also ship.

Very nice people

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stopped at this cafe along the food tour and were warmly welcomed by the owner who has a LOVE for truffle. Nice little store, lots of truffle products to offer- to include fresh truffles. I ended up coming back the next day to do some shopping and walked away with a truffle risotto, truffle salt, and a whiskey caramel sauce. The products seem very fresh and authentic. Nice and friendly staff. If you a foodie, this is a stop for you.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We just happened to walk into this store because we were killing time and we're sure glad we did. The staff was amazing and the owner is a sweetheart! She personally hand picks everything she sells and clearly has great taste.

My husband bought a wine holder from another store and I had purchased a few things from another shop nearby. They shipped everything including the items we bough from them to where we wanted. Very convenient! We were extremely happy with the everything and highly recommend at least stopping in.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you like truffles (or want to know what it tastes like) this is the place to be. You can sample truffle products, see what a truffle looks like and take home some truffle oil, salt or many other fun foods.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stopped in here on our last day in Seattle. I was really wanting a place to sit and something to drink and we happened to wander into this little gem. The place primarily sells truffle oils of all sorts and wines, and offers wine tastings. One of the staff members asked if we wanted to do a tasting so we sat down, and had a blast. The guy that did the wine tasting, David, was very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. This guy knew his stuff and helped to make the whole experience very enjoyable. The staff all had great charisma and the whole vibe in the place was very comfortable and friendly. All the wines we tasted were fantastic and we ended up purchasing three of the wines we tasted along with some truffle pesto sauce. The place will ship the wines to you so you won't have to worry about trying to fly back with wine bottles in your suitcase. I had to wait a few months to actually get my wine, but that was due to the extremely high temperatures we had over the summer, and all during that time, David was great about calling or e-mailing to keep me updated and let me know that he hadn't forgotten about my order. I was very happy with overall experience at this place, and the next time I'm in Seattle, I'll definitely make sure to stop in here again.