“Best Breakfast Every”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Description: Seattle breakfast, lunch and food 24 hours a day. All you can eat hash browns. 12-egg omelets. Fresh coffee. Friendly conversation. These are all things waiting for you here at Beth's Cafe Restaurant. Located in the scenic Greenlake neighborhood of Seattle, Beth's Cafe has been serving up the area's best breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner since 1954. Walk through our doors and see years of colorful drawings from our patrons, smell the comforting smells of your favorite dishes, and see the smiles on all of our staff members and guests. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so if you enjoy your scrambled eggs at any time of the day, any day of the week.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family of 4 shared the 12 egg omelet and still could not finish. Coffee is so good and service is excellent. We like leaving our drawings on the wall and also admiring those that have been left. I am sure many other items on the menu are good but we always just stop in for breakfast (served 24/7).

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Ate here on our way to Leavenworth and definitely left with full bellies. We each had a 6 egg omelet and enjoyed every bite. Wish my stomach was big enough for the whole thing. Pretty cool to see all the pictures lining the walls. Adds a little flair to the space.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Wow, what a serving. Came to Beth's with my partner and ordered a 12 egg omelette between us which tasted fantastic and was great value too, I think it was $19 for both of us, considering we both left completely stuffed and brought some home in a box. Also ordered milkshakes which were extremely tasty and very large. The drawings all over the wall were very unique but couldn't make up my mind whether it brightened the place up or made it look a small bit shabby.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food was amazing.. Even in the 12 egg omelette size. Pretty sure I did the challenge (didn't really notify anyone) and I finished the plate. Didn't get anything for it, but thought that it was still fun and good food. I guess I will have to go back and do it again!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had to stop at Beth's Cafe because my name is Beth and my sister insisted I go here after seeing it on the Food Network.

The atmosphere and food were great. The bacon was mouth-watering. The hashbrowns were tasty and the 9 grain bread was very thick and filling. I did not finish my plate. The traditional diner grease filled me up pretty quickly.

The server giving me a sample of one of their jams to take home was an added bonus!