“Delicious!”

Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Fremont
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We have a very delicious meal. The place was hopping and service kept pace. Very friendly servers. The only limitation is the venue. It's a wide open room and on a Saturday night it was very busy and loud. Not a great date romantic date night location!

Reviewed 4 June 2012

The lunch buffet was generous, delicious and great value.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I had read a number of negative reviews, so I was a little apprehensive. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was some of the best Indian we've had in Seattle. It was more expensive than it should have been, and the service was a little sketchy (I'm pretty sure I was served beef and not the lamb I ordered, and there's a sign on the buffet threatening anyone who dare fill a plate and not eat it). We'll probably try some other Indian restaurants before going back, but it's definitely worth another visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Everything began to deteriorate upon the presentation of a Groupon certificate after seating. We are neophytes to Indian cuisine and queried the waiter as to the components of several dishes. This was beyond his linguistic ken; he dispatched one of the proprietors to respond to our queries. She took great, seemingly personal, exception to our inquries.

In sum, food was reasonably good, especially the entree sauces and nan, but experience was marred by proprietor's attitude. This only worsened upon payment of bill. No reason to return.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

Went there on a date with an Indian guy.
We sat outside which was nice and the food they served us was delicious.
Had the fish mango curry (a first for me) which I recommend!