“I Thought It Was Fun”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Zeeks is a Northwestern Grown Pizza Parlor. I really thought the options were solid mixes of toppings that made sense. There is of course build your own. They allow you to split two flavor choices on one pizza for no extra charge. We had half a whexite pizza and half a buffalo chicken. That alone was really fun to get to have both tastes but only pay one pie price! The atmosphere is what you would expect for a nice pub style restaurant. It is walking distance to the Space Needle area so we stopped in for lunch on our way while we were in the area. The price is on par for what I expected. Huge plus is I got Sierra Nevada in a can for $3.50, killer.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I am originally a Chicagoan, so a tough critic. I like the choice of fresh garlic topping. The online delivery ordering had a glitch and got our order wrong but they replaced our order. Why don't they dock their pizzas? They could be great if they worked on the crust a little bit. It's like Pizza Hut or Casey's bad crust and really detracts from what could be a very good pizza.

1  Thank neodydan
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Nice restaurant/bar. The pizza is very good, my only problem was our waitress who could have at least refilled our waters once. Poor job.
But other than that go for it! Nice pizza and great prices.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We went to Seattle to have this pizza! Had it twice - each time fresh and excellent service! Reasonable price

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We stopped there late after visiting some tourist spots. Nice relaxed feel and staff really friendly. Hubby tried the John Candy and I had the Hippie weekend. Really nice pizza with thin crispy dough. Delicious with some local beers. What more do you need? One tip: the hippie pizza is one to keep the vamps away-total garlic gob after this! He he