“Very fun”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 May 2014

went here on recommendation of our hotel staff...They did NOT steer us wrong. I had a very nice salad, and hubby and I built our own pizza, NICE variety of toppings, nice crispy crust. We are quite particular about our pizza, and this was FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Good pizza, good service. If you are looking for a "safe" place to go for pizza, this is it! No surprises, pretty affordable.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A very pleasant surprise. We had not really planned where to eat on our last night in Seattle and found Zeeks just down the road from our hotel. A great pizza, I really loved that you could order a half an half topping. Once again I loved the choice of beers and the fact that the waiting staff knew what they were talking about. Would go again

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My hastily scribbled notes say " Good Beer, Great Pizza, 1/2 & 1/2 perfect" and that is really all the review needs to say. The selection of local (or near) beers was great and our server gave some tips to help us both decide. I'll make a beer drinker out of the missus yet !! The place was pretty full but service was quick , friendly & efficient. I believe they are part of a local chain but I found it to be of good quality and nearly went back for seconds the next night !!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Zeeks is a Northwestern Grown Pizza Parlor. I really thought the options were solid mixes of toppings that made sense. There is of course build your own. They allow you to split two flavor choices on one pizza for no extra charge. We had half a whexite pizza and half a buffalo chicken. That alone was really fun to get to have both tastes but only pay one pie price! The atmosphere is what you would expect for a nice pub style restaurant. It is walking distance to the Space Needle area so we stopped in for lunch on our way while we were in the area. The price is on par for what I expected. Huge plus is I got Sierra Nevada in a can for $3.50, killer.