“Great pizzas!”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Columbia, Missouri
“Great pizzas!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Caesar salad was fantastic. I had the thai pizza and it was really good. My friends all enjoyed their pizza also. Fun place for an inexpensive dinner in Seattle.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank John S

• Korean first
Springfield, Oregon
“Try the Yeti!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My best friend and I were visiting Seattle from Oregon and the first thing out of people's mouths on where to eat was "Zeeks!" So, we did. Absolutely delicious pizza! We had the "Yeti" and it was honestly one of the top pizzas I've ever eaten.

Visited May 2014
“Very fun”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

went here on recommendation of our hotel staff...They did NOT steer us wrong. I had a very nice salad, and hubby and I built our own pizza, NICE variety of toppings, nice crispy crust. We are quite particular about our pizza, and this was FANTASTIC!!

Visited September 2013
Lakeside, Montana
“Solid place to go.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Good pizza, good service. If you are looking for a "safe" place to go for pizza, this is it! No surprises, pretty affordable.

Visited March 2014
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“Top Pizza”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

A very pleasant surprise. We had not really planned where to eat on our last night in Seattle and found Zeeks just down the road from our hotel. A great pizza, I really loved that you could order a half an half topping. Once again I loved the choice of beers and the fact that the waiting staff knew what they were talking about. Would go again

• Visited March 2014