“Found it by accident, loved it by choice”
Review of Zeek's Pizza

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I am a pizza freak, and this was very good pizza! I like pizza with only cheese, maybe one meat like bacon on it , thus I taste just the pizza without alot of other flavors on it, Zeeks fit that need for me! The pizzas we had were great, others in the group had pizzas with alot more toppings on it, they loved it as much as I love my simple pizza. We had great service and could not have been happier with our meal.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Caesar salad was fantastic. I had the thai pizza and it was really good. My friends all enjoyed their pizza also. Fun place for an inexpensive dinner in Seattle.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My best friend and I were visiting Seattle from Oregon and the first thing out of people's mouths on where to eat was "Zeeks!" So, we did. Absolutely delicious pizza! We had the "Yeti" and it was honestly one of the top pizzas I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

went here on recommendation of our hotel staff...They did NOT steer us wrong. I had a very nice salad, and hubby and I built our own pizza, NICE variety of toppings, nice crispy crust. We are quite particular about our pizza, and this was FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Good pizza, good service. If you are looking for a "safe" place to go for pizza, this is it! No surprises, pretty affordable.