“Great selection of vegetarian pizzas”
Review of Zeek's Pizza

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The ingredients are fresh and flavorful, and there is a varied and extensive selection of vegetarian pizzas. The prices are reasonable, and the service was good.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stumbled onto this restaurant when walking from Space Needle to waterfront. Good energy, efficient server and really excellent pizza. Wide variety of topping choices and good quality of ingredients. Sat in the back by the street and had good "people watching" view. Glad we found this place.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Pizza is such a personal preference that, while I didn't care for the pizza at Zeek's, others may well like it. The crust was very crispy, and just thick enough that it was hard to cut. I like a robust tomato sauce, while Zeek's is discreet in flavor and quantity. Overall, the pizza was fine, but forgettable.

The service was very disorganized. Because our table wasn't under the care of one person, it seemed like none of the staff knew that we hadn't been helped, even when we waved to get attention. When our plates arrived, they were wet, as if they had just come out of the dishwasher. I asked for napkins to dry them, to which one waitress said no problem. She went to seat a party and then just, stood there. Seeing that she wasn't going to come back, I got up to ask her for the napkins. After our pizza came, no one came back to see if we needed anything until the pizza dish was ready to be cleared. I would have thought that, seeing we had finished the pizza, someone would have offered to bring the check. Instead we waited for ten minutes while wait staff dabbled in our section but never did a robust check of the tables. I got up and asked someone for the check.

We were here on a Saturday after 1:30, and while there were people in the restaurant, it wasn't overflowing. It's possible they had new staff working that afternoon, but it seemed that none of them knew how to manage the tables. Everyone was pleasant, but it would have been nice if they were on top of things.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Lively atmosphere (i.e. rather loud at busy times) and great food. Seems like a great place to go for winding down after work. My wife and I went at a busy time, so the servers were working hard to keep up with the demand (and marginally succeeding). In all, I'd certainly go back there the next time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Spanish steps pizza and it was quite good. We had it delivered and it took 25 minutes. The delivery guy was nice plus they gave us plates and silverware since we were at a hotel.