“Very groovin sushi!”

Neighbourhood: Belltown
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very groovin sushi!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had the Godzilla eel and avocado roll which was very delicious.

I also had the Salmon skin roll which was very good.

I ate at the bar and it was not too loud so the atmosphere was good.

• Visited June 2014

Seattle, Washington
“MEH!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've always heard about this place, but when comparing to other options in the area (Shiro's - the best! or Umi), why go here? The ambiance is filled with middle-aged people going here to trying to be hip and overly made-up younger people trying to be something their not.

So maybe you don't care about the ambiance. The food is decent, but pricier than it deserves to be. And where there are much better options in the area, I would never choose to come here again. But that's just me.

• Visited January 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yum Yum!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I can only comment on happy hour here. My husband and I attended happy hour twice here. I believe its everyday from 4-6 pm and 11pm-1am. At least on the weekdays and maybe on weekends, not sure on that, check the website. Seriously awesome menu items, 3 for 14$, WOW! This option allowed us to try lots of different items when we would normally not get such a variety. The quality was high and the atmosphere pleasant. A bit more upscale than we usually dine, but hey who want's to eat sushi in a dive? I will always come back to this place! Thanks for a few great and filling meals!

• Visited April 2014
portland, oregon
“Delicious sushi!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Excellent food, service and kid friendly! Easy walk from downtown hotels and family friendly. The Happy Hour menu was great1

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing Sushi & Delicious Entrees”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Nothing beats the happy hour at this restaurant I went with my fiance and we had so much fun and the location, staff, food all 5 stars for us. We will be making a reservation again.

• Visited January 2014