“New cook would be a plus”
Review of Collections Cafe

Collections Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Collections Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 4,168 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Boad Street
Transit: The monorail runs every 15 minutes from the Westlake Center on 5th Avenue and Pike Street to the Collections Cafe.
Description: Dine on delicious dishes created with local, fresh ingredients at Seattle's most unique destination for lunch, dinner or weekend brunch. While you enjoy our Pacific Northwest-inspired menu, you'll be surrounded by many of Dale Chihuly's colorful collections. You might share your table with toy soldiers, 1950s cameras or transistor radios. Pair your meal with a fresh lemonade or choose from a hand-picked collection of craft beers and Washington and Oregon premium wines. Inside, enjoy spruce plank walls, bright green chairs and the stunning back-lit Drawing Wall with 36 of Chihuly's drawings or, when the sun shines, toast its warmth on one of two patios in the heart of Seattle Center. Extend your experience by visiting Chihuly Garden and Glass. Everywhere you look, you'll be inspired. Between May 27th and September 5th, Collections Cafe will serve Brunch from 10am to 4pm.
Seattle, Washington
“New cook would be a plus”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Excellent location in Seattle Center beside Chihuli Glass House. Good outdoor patio, interesting idea of interior with collections of older items, i'e. accordeons, bottle openers, plates, etc. However, price, appearance and quality of food are not adequate. For $16 entree of ravioli and arugula I don't expect ravioli to be previously frozen (like from Costco) and arugula to be not fresh. Especially after restaurant staff insisted that all is very fresh when I have placed an order. Gambas-appetizer of shrimp and untasty spicy sauce on top of a piece of bread looks strange and cost $15.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jacob1993

• Korean first
seattle, washington
“this remains an ideal, before a play spot to have light dinner”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

4 of us ate together Friday night. Reservations were honored, pretty fresh atmosphere among chihuly's various collection tables, service was very good. Three of us ordered chopped salads, which did NOT come with bread. I regret not asking for some. Salads for once not over dressed and full of chicken. Husband' steamed mussels very generous and served with a speciy tomato broth. No spoon however! Those little missing pieces keep me from rating it a 5. Wine selection very nice and reasonable. We split 4 ways an enormus chocklate brownie dessert which was terrific.

• Visited May 2014
Los Angeles
“great food in a "museum"”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The food is excellent. The ambiance is extraordinary, as it feels like you're eating in a mini-museum. This is a great place to relax your tired feet after walking around Seattle Center. Service is friendly.

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Eggs Benedict For The Win”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Girlfriend and I went here with a GroupOn deal on Easter Sunday for breakfast. I ordered the Crab Eggs Benedict.... I could honestly eat that meal for breakfast every day. It was AMAZING. Friendly staff, cool environment (lots of interesting art pieces, each table is decorated differently), ceiling has dozens of accordions, very cool touch. Oh, and a side note, the coffee has a distinct, DELICIOUS taste. Grab some breakfast here and head over to the Chihuly displays!

Visited April 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“i got no service, not even a smile.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Read the reviews online, it came recommended by good friends and my barber. i tried, i waited, i waited longer cause i was giving them some room. I sat at my table for 15 minutes.The waitress walked past me 4 times without a look, a smile or any concern. It was 2 pm and not that busy. She was beside my table dropping off the cheque and walked away from my table. That was it for me. I told the hostess on my way out that i had not gotten any service or a look in 15 min. This was the last chance for me to let the restaurant, do something to clear this up. I got the fake/ no emotion "im sorry" I went across the street and had a lovely lunch. I emailed the restaurant the next day with my concerns. It has been a week and i have heard nothing. i thought they would have tried to correct it. The food looked great, the collections were interesting, it had everything going for it, except service. A bad review for a what was suppose to be an easy lunch after a beautiful museum tour.

• Visited April 2014