“Good food and reasonable prices!”
Review of Jamjuree

Jamjuree
Ranked #954 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We enjoyed dinner here while visiting Seattle. This was the best of the three Thai restaurants we tried in Seattle. Portions were good and the prices were the most reasonable. We like our food spicy so we asked for 4 out of 5 on the scale - perfect! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We ate here when vacationing in Seattle recently and our vacation rental was a few blocks away. It was on the "recommended" restaurant list in our apartment. Great choice. Great food, service and value. If we lived here, we would be regulars.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Good basic thai food. Their lunch entress and combos are huge. My wife loves the sesame dressing on their salad. I had the Cashew Chicken and my wife had the Red Chicken Curry

Good for dinner too, good sized portions to share and nice Tom Ka Gai soup.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I believe this place is one of the best thai I tried in seattle. I give this restaurant 5 star for the great taste, low price, good quality food. U must try this place!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Always I try and balance the "experience" out. All aspects of a meal should come together when spending you hard earned dollars. Jamjuree fits the bill on all marks.

Service was perfect, not too much or too little. Our server knew when to fill our water glass and take our plates. She was pleasant and offered us recommendations for dinner (we chose our own plates) The server was knowledgeable and helped up with pronouncing the names in Thai. Even more fun.

Food was served hot and fresh. proportions are just right, not so much on a plate that you felt overwhelmed. I like my food spicy so we took four out of five stars on spice, just right. Maybe if not prepared three would be better for someone. Chili tofu on my plate was fried to perfection not greasy. I liked that the server explained that the meal was fried. Our total bill without beer or wine a was about 30.00USD. that offered us plenty of food with a small amount of take-home.

Enjoy the food and the service at Jamjuree, a little bit of Thailand in the heart of Capitol hill.

Been to Jamjuree? Share your experiences!