“Great place for beers, whiskey and casual dining ”
Review of Radiator Whiskey

Radiator Whiskey
Ranked #28 of 4,433 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great selection of beers and whiskey. Great comfort food....the meat was really well cooked.
Very busy, so I would suggest trying to reserve a table in advance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We attempted to eat here, but they wouldn’t accommodate a party of (6). So, our party (consisting of 2 families) decided to eat separate....but then they wouldn’t accommodate the tables of 3 because we were ‘still a group attending’ together.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My sons and I stopped here for dinner one evening. I didn't really enjoy my goat cheese and tomato jam grilled cheese with tomato soup. Neither was hot enough. The Texas toast made for way too much bread. The filling was just too sweet. I gave the restaurant an "average" rating rather than a lower one because my son's brisket was excellent. I will likely return on a future trip and try something else to see if my experience improves.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My husband loves whisky so I booked here for dinner for our first night in Seattle.

The whisky list is extensive and is definitely worth a visit for a whisky lover.

The waiter was excellent. I have a number of allergies and he expertly guided me through the menu. The portions are very large.

Has a rustic charm.

Only downside was that it was very warm and we found it a little on the expensive side for what we had compared to other restaurants. I wouldn’t let this put you off however.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We had a couple of drinks here before our reservation at Matt’s in the Market next door and really enjoyed it. DH and I both love whiskey, so this was our kind of place.

I had one of their specialty cocktails, the Showgirl, with bourbon, amaro and bitters, followed by the Einstein (a classic Manhattan) while husband had a flight of local whiskeys (bourbon, rye and scotch), followed by an off-menu cocktail recommended by the server when he asked for something with bourbon and egg white. All were delicious.

We didn’t have any food, but we saw the food delivered to a large group who ordered the Beast Feast. Looked amazing! Roasted pip head, porchetta, cracklings, and more piggy goodness along with various sides.

Warning, this is a VERY small place, so reservations are essential for dinner, and you may end up at a standing table if just going for drinks.