“Delightful”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

Tastey, fast, cheap, cash only, and I am a repeat customer. The place is always open, and the only lacking part can be parking

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I noticed this restaurant during a past trip to the U-District, and decided to try it when I came through again. I ordered Shawarma, which was great. I am very picky on Falafel, so I don't order a Falafel Sandwich or plate until I've tried the Falafel first. I offered to buy some, but they gave me a sample to try. It was very good Falafel, the best that I've had since moving to Seattle four years ago.

It is a "hole in the wall", so don't expect a luxurious restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

I've never had a better gyro than at Aladdin! Delicious, great value, and easy on that college student budget. The best thing about it is they are open after 2am, so you have someplace to go after hitting the bars. They only take cash.

Reviewed 28 October 2010

Aladdin offers your typical grab-and-go Middle Eastern fare -- gyros and falafel sandwiches. Food is all made to order, but it's quick, and the guys behind the counter clearly care about what they're doing. The meat is seasoned well, the sauces are great, and they have fries, canned sodas, and baklava available. Prices are low. You'll often see fraternity guys in here seeking something to help soak up the alcohol in their systems, but it's typically a much more eclectic and interesting crowd.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 July 2008

It is pretty good falafel.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook