“Jewel in the heart of Seattle”
Review of CJ's Eatery

CJ's Eatery
Ranked #117 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Kennewick
“Jewel in the heart of Seattle”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We visit Seattle frequently and This restaurant is around the corner from our friend's condo. This is home cooked food at its best, at a great price. The eggs Benedict are the best I have ever had. The food is always fresh, served hot and flavorful. You may have a short wait but it's worth every minute. Breakfast will keep you full way past lunch. Don't miss CJ's for excellent food!

• Visited August 2013

• Indonesian first
Fripp Island, South Carolina
“Best Breakfast In Seattle”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Breakfast was unbelievable, great choices and great service. You should not miss breakfast at CJ's. Our valet at the Edgewater Hotel recommended it and he was spot on!

Visited October 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Clearly a popular,place and though there were about 20 people in the foyer when we first opened the door, the host encouraged us in and our wait for a table was less than 10 minutes. We had the light bite breakfast which was still muffin, egg, bacon & cheese! And endless coffee. Great service. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
lawyerdaggett
“A Fine Dine at Breakfast”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Husband and I read the reviews and gave it a try. I am so glad we did. We returned for breakfast the very next day. I asked our waitress "Care Bear" (Carrie) to pick something out she thought I would like for breakfast. She picked the very thing I had been considering - Crabcakes Hollandaise. One of the best breakfasts I have ever had (in my 57 years). Great place with very sizable portions. Today, I had the $5.99 two egg special, and it was (special, that is). I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Reston
“Excellent Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My colleagues and I have enjoyed meals at C J's Eatery for the past few months. The service has always been great - especially from Shanimal! :-)

The food is always fresh and tasty and always a more than full portion. The prices are very reasonable and full value.

Overall a highly recommended place to enjoy...

• Visited September 2013