“Nice discover”

Mamma Melina Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Mamma Melina Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Cross street: Blakeley
Montreal, Canada
“Nice discover”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was visitingmy sister in Seattle, I was walking around with my friend on a Sunday afternoon, and we saw this restaurant, we stopped to eat there. We sat at the bar, start with a drink, then we ate. The food is just delicious, I had a pizza, very good taste, my friend had a rigatoni, which tasted vey good.

The person at the bar was very nice and friendly. It's a place i will return when i go back there.
miam miam.

• Visited February 2014

Orange County, California
“Mamma Melina Review”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The ambiance at Mamma Melina is fabulous, and a big part of why I often choose to dine there when I am in Seattle visiting family and friends. The bread they serve is fresh, and they have a good variety of dishes. My only two complaints are their use of plastic dining chairs, and the minimal amount of crab that they include in their dishes. The crab is shredded, and is more of a garnish than a focal point of the dish (contrary to what the menu portrays). Aside from those two things, it's a fabulous dining experience!

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Mamma Melina's has a surprisingly pleasant, comfortable, upscale ambience for a moderately-priced restaurant in a university area. The food is good Italian food made with care and clearly concentrating on flavor. It is, however, rather heavy on the pasta, so a full meal is really a full meal. Happy hour selections, on the other hand, are spectacular and a spectacular value.

Visited May 2014
Oregon
“Delicious Italian”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I have eaten here twice in the past two years and thought it was very good both times. For dinner it has an extensive menu of standard Italian dishes plus some more unusual preparations. This includes a large number of appetizers, salads, pizzas, hand-made pastas, meat entrees, and desserts. Last week we shared a very delicious bucatini pasta with "baby" meatballs, pancetta, mozzarella, basil and sugu, along with a tasty salad of butter lettuce, goat cheese and hazelnut. We ate with four other family members and, with them, shared lightly fried calamari before our main course and perfect Tiramisu for dessert. Our grandson likes Alfredo with chicken and though it isn't on the menu the cook prepared it for him. My daughter had linguini with smoked salmon and Dungeness crab in a cream sauce; a fine but rich-tasting choice. The Italian wine selection is excellent, both by the glass and bottle. Our server was generally competent, occasionally a bit clumsy. The restaurant has an outdoor patio plus the indoor decor sparkles at night. Overall a fine choice, close to the University of Washington and the University Village shopping area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PeterOregon
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, resonable prices, good ambience”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Ate here couple of time, while visiting the Uni, recommended by the people I was seeing, because its close to the hotel I was staying at. . First night was very crowded and busy, which affected the service a bit, but food was very good, and wine choice was challenging as there was a lot of good wines on offer. On recommendation had a local Cab Merlot, which was tremendous - unfortunately forgot to write the name down!!
Second time was much more relaxed and could not fault the food or service - or the wine!. Not the best Italian I've been to - my company is Italian - but definitely somewhere I would not hesitate to take a client or friend. Really worth trying if you are in the University area.

• Visited May 2014