“Love this place!”

Ten Sushi
Ranked #1,189 of 4,232 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I'm not a huge fan of sushi but came here with my co-workers for lunch and really enjoyed it. We sat at the counter as the food went round and round in front of us. I particularly liked the spider roll which was made with soft shell crab. This was on the menu and not on the carousel. Very good sushi.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Newer place, excellent ramen as well as conveyor-belt-style sushi. Don't be put off by slightly higher prices; this place is worth the extra bucks.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is one of the best sushi bars that I ever visited in my stay in Seattle.
Great service, fast and clean.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Located above the QFC supermarket near the Bill Gates Foundation and the Space Needle. Good prices, good quality fish from around the world. I made my wish list from the menu on line and gave it to our waiter, bypassing the belt where the food tends to sit some. We had both hot and raw dishes. I ordered both the deep fried salmon collar and the grilled tuna collar. Delightful dishes you won't find everywhere. The Rainbow Roll is as beautiful as it tastes. The salmon sashimi, 6 pieces, was not cut as thick as some other places and tea or soft drinks are $3. Service was a bit slow and we had to ask for our waters to be refilled. A nice place to dine.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

now knowing what to expect...we were very pleasently surprised at the quality and presentation of the food...good price for the quality...a definate go