“No WiFi and Apathetic Service”
Review of Fox Sports Grill - CLOSED

Fox Sports Grill
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Popped in to grab some lunch on a weekday afternoon. There were less than 10 customers in the bar, but the bartender was far more interested in chatting with other employees and the regulars to offer any kind of service. Finally ordered a beer and a chicken sandwich. I found that the wifi wasn't working and the bartender offered to reset the router but it didn't take him long to forget to do that. Had he been able to do so, I would've happily stayed for a few beers while I whittled away on my emails and reviewed a presentation I needed to deliver later in the week.

Before my sandwich was delivered, his shift ended and a new bartender came on duty. She wasn't much better; slow to offer refills on beer or water, not interested in checking on my food or needs. Most contentious employees realize that the longer a patron stays in the bar, the more they'll spend but that fact seem to escape these employees.

The restaurant is giant, and that seems great if you want to book a room to host a party. The layout is a bit difficult as there don't seem to be many seats which can see a television comfortably and that's quite odd for a sports bar. Given the floor plan and the service, I'd hate to attend this location for a sporting event I was eager to watch with friends over a few drinks and a pub food lunch.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

The "Edge Grill" is a bit odd at first because when you walk in, you have to go downstairs for the restaurant. Service was OK, not great. I had the grilled cheese. It was cheddar, american and brie on a sourdough bread. Yum! I had the fries instead of the tomato soup; they were alright. Would go back just for the grilled cheese.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

The Fox Sports Grill is now called "The Edge". When you walk in upstairs you think the place is empty but go downstairs and its a full-on sports bar with screens everywhere. Drinks are good but we split a plate of Chicken Nacho's that were cold and the chees wasn't melted. Not very good for a city with a thousand great places to eat.

1  Thank Rockin_RR
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I have been to this place before a couple of years ago, and the food was great so I decided to try it again. I had been craving for Ribs for a few days, and I seemed to remember that this was the place to have it.
I can honestly say that I was not disappointing. I got everyone on my table to order the Ribs, and everyone enjoyed them !!!
All in all a great place to have a meal and a couple of beers.

Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

Went to Fox Sports Grill after a Seahawks game. Despite the fact that they are a Sports bar and it was game day they were Ill prepared to handle the crowd. People were being turned away even though seating was available - apparently because they did not have enough staff to keep up. After a wait we were treated to a cold empty atmosphere without the energy you would expect from a sports bar, mediocre food and slow service. Also the plastic beer glasses are probably supposed to be "sporty" but just come off feeling cheap. Would not recommend and will not return.