“Good selection of food”

Quincy's Center House Restaurant
Ranked #1,829 of 4,300 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner because they have a bigger variety of food selections. Burgers, chicken tenders, fish tacos. The open faced salmon sandwich was good, not something you usually see on menus. The portions were above average and the prices were decent.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My friend and I stumbled into the Armory which is in the Seattle Center next to the Space Needle in Seattle, WA. We just happened to be there the third Thursday of the month which is Seattle's Happy Hour event once a month.

There was a DJ, board games and a raffle all free of charge. Beer and wine could be purchased in this giant food court. We got hungry and we wanted seafood. My friend took off while I saved our table. She came back with open face salmon sandwiches. These were to die for! They were served open face on wonderful pancetta bread with cheese and topped with pesto sauce. The salmon was broiled and seasoned to perfection.

Best meal I had in Seattle.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I got a great burger at this place. When you're at the Seattle Center, just look for the food court and this looked like one of the better options. I'm glad I chose it, because it was delicious!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Went here before a concert at the key. Great burgers and fries. Cheap beer. Perfect quick stop on our night.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Went to dinner before a theater show at Quincy's which is right inside the Center House. Staff very nice & helpful but meals were a disaster. I ordered fish & chips, my husband, salmon burger & chips. All the food glistened with grease & made my arteries clog just by its appearance. Tasting the food, quality was poor, lifeless, unappetizing. I abandoned my meal & went over to Kabab's for a greek salad instead. This could be a nice quick food place with some effort into the quality of the food and its preparation. Some attention by owner required!