“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Love Sam's Sushi. I'm not a fan of conveyor belt or buffet-style sushi. This seems like authentic sushi with great service. It's rarely crowded but don't let that fool you. It's a low key place to go. I also discovered they do take-out. And I live a block away...

Reviewed 12 July 2013

good Japanese food, good food, friendly service and chef, good value; easy to access on Queen Anne Ave N, esp if you’re staying in Mediterranean Inn; despite name, restaurant has sashimi (always mouthwatering and fresh); eat in or take out

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This place was only half a block from our hotel - we ended up eating there twice! The sushi is amazing and the prices are great.
I loved the snowflake roll. Service was friendly and prompt and the fish was so fresh. I'd highly recommend this one!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I always get the Large Sashimi plate. About $20 for a lot of fish. Well prepared, quick and very tasty. The staff are always friendly.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I was impressed with the great taste for the great price! They were very friendly and attentive. The sushi was made quickly. I was intrigued with the Unagi (eel), which was only listed as barbequed on the menu. It was not something I had seen at other sushi restaurants, but it was good none the less. I will be eating here again!!