“Cozy atmosphere!”
Review of Bloom Restaurant - CLOSED

Bloom Restaurant
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Bloom has soft lighting, most of it being natural from the big windows. The staff was very welcoming and friendly, and came by regularly to check on us and refresh our drinks. The food was delicious and (most importantly to me) there were tons of gluten-free options -- even the ramen! My husband and I were very comfortable dining here. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Shared appetizers with a friend in this intimate new Japanese restaurant in Ballard. Servers were friendly, lots of helpful information and advice on ordering. The deviled eggs were my favorite. Their presentation & flavors were astonishing - who would have thought deviled eggs could be so interesting! After a delightful assortment of appetizers the chef came out and chatted. He suggested the ice cream for dessert…a quartet of balls of ice cream with deep, rich flavors. My favorite was the spicy Ginger..overall a very good experience & one I will be repeating often.

1  Thank HappyTravlrInMO
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We helped move a family member and our group of six decided last minute to grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant. What was going to be a "quick bite" turned into a much more relaxed, enjoyable evening than we had anticipated. We started with selections from their innovative cocktail list and amazing appetizers: the gyoza was handmade (!), oysters with ponzu sauce were super fresh, deviled eggs that were super and the pork belly was deemed "the best-ever" by my daughter and her husband. We took turns sampling each others cocktails and sake. Dinner was amazing: we ordered the short ribs, two types of ramen and a pork and tofu dish. As we did with the appetizers and cocktails we all sampled a taste of each dinner. it was so good you wanted others to experience the pleasure! It is no wonder that the week after we were there Bloom was voted one of the best places in Seattle to get ramen.

1  Thank smilecharlie