“Move over Portland food-carts! Nosh puts seattle over the top”
Review of Nosh

Nosh
Ranked #1,052 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Move over Portland food-carts! Nosh puts seattle over the top”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visitors from other lands,

Seattle has many delicious food carts: Marination Nation, Beloved Mexico, El Camion, Where Ya At Matt, etc.I've been to each and highly reccommend. All good and cheap, with nice presentations.

Let me tell you about Nosh. I first had Nosh about two months ago on a whim when it was outside Pike Place market. Ordered fish and chips. It was delicious. The fish was juicy, and lovely. The best fried fish in my life! Far better than any cod and chips I ever had years living in the East Midlands.

Since then, I've had a few other items from their menu including the caprese sandwich. Tart, sweet, fresh. Is this smoky mozzerrella? Oh yum, I want another.

Location changes from day to day (check their website), and mostly seems open for lunch-only. I only visit when they are downtown.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Nosh? Share your experiences!