“Good Burgers!”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Los Angeles, California
“Good Burgers!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Not your average Tourist spot -- this is for the locals. I found my self in the Queen Anne area after visiting the Olympic Sculpture park. I heard about Dicks but each location seemed out of the way from the tourist attractions. I stopped into 1960's -- the limited menu has not changed. Just simple burgers, shakes and fries. I got a plain cheeseburger, and a vanilla shake for $4 total. I packed the burger to go and walked with my shake back to the Seattle center for a little picnic. The shake was very good. The burger was really good - simple, cheesey tasty! I wish I had gotten 2 to go. I wish I could get one right now.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Saskatoon, Canada
“prices are best part”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

super inexpensive, but food quality is kind of a match. Fast and clean, service was nearly instant. Just that I've had a lot better burgers.

Visited August 2013
Costa Mesa, California
“Disgusting food, rude staff”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food had obviously been prepared and sitting there for awhile. The lettuce was warm and slimy and the fries were greasy and limp. The guy behind the counter was rude and smug. I will NEVER go back.

• Visited August 2013
Renton
“Burgers, tried & true”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

When you want a late night burger & fries, this hits the spot. Simple straight forward menu of burgers, fries and shakes or ice cream. Fries are real potatoes and what we really keep coming back for. Dick's has several employee educational programs so besides recycling, that's great social consciousness in the Seattle community. Last night after Bumbershoot festival let out near by, we waited in line 25 minutes for a Dick's Deluxe burger and fries (total under $5). It was worth the wait.

Visited September 2013
Abilene, Texas
“Keep your wallet and tummy full...cheap and good burgers”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Fast service and tasty burgers with reasonable prices. Plain but clean; limited menu; just right for a quick and cheap meal.

Visited July 2013