“Was fine”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Kelowna, Canada
“Was fine”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had dinner here the first night in town, was close to the hotel & just wanted to eat & relax. The price is good...cheap food.....but you do get what you pay for. I thought my $2.90 burger was fine, not the best $3 burger I have ever had....but not the worst either! Fries were soggy, they could have been better. Overall not bad.
It is Cash Only - be prepared!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
“Apparently I had one of these burgers last night”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

There is a bag from Dick's here, and a crumpled up wrapper. I must have picked up one of their burgers. I was meaning to stop by here at some point and apparently I did. Since it was eaten, and there's nobody else here, I am assuming it was really tasty. I feel alright.

sissy in houston
“disappointed”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was looking for some place close to hotel so I went to Dick's.Big mistake the staff was rude young kids working,they DO NOT take debit card cash only.The burger was a kid's size.save your money go else where.

Akron, Ohio
“Great milkshakes!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

So-so burgers (but cheap!), good fries, and really good milkshakes. Lunch for 3 was $15. Interesting restaurants and shops in this area.

Visited June 2014
connecticut
“Just a ???”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We just ordered a cheeseburger $1.59. I was hoping for a quality burger, like in and out in Ca. Definitely mystery meat, not up to par with McD's

Visited May 2014