“Must see, taste, savor!”
Review of Rocco's

Rocco's
Ranked #70 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This place does it all and does it right. We went there for drinks after sushi and ended up staying so long that we gave in the lure of the handmade pizza. The bacon spinach was amazing. Paper thin crust, still crunchy under gooey goodness. Our server recommended drinks, talked beer, and even called a cab for us using an app on his phone, came and got us when the cab came, flagged him down and opened the door to see us off. I wish I would have gotten his name. The drink menus are taped to children's books, the bill comes in a repurposed wallet, the lights in the bathrooms are push button, the wall of bottles is mezmerizing, the decor is warm and welcoming. We went back for an entire pie the next night and couldn't finish it, be hungry when you go to Rocco's, they'll take care of you. Definitely a place I'll always remember about Seattle.

There are newer reviews for Rocco's

Reviewed 2 May 2014

So I've been to bars around the world but I've never seen a menu or bartender who says "tell me what you like and I'll create a drink that reminds you of that."

Mine was "camping." Rosemary and gin along with some other mixers and a giant "cannonball" of ice and I was transported to the woods of Alaska. It was a pleasure to sit at the bar and watch the bartenders work their magic with other customers.

I had a slice of pizza as well which was tasty but my friends had the cheese bread and said it was "to die for." I'll have to make a return trip.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We patronized this place on Sunday early afternoon for lunch. We wanted to eat there the night before, but was packed and we now know serving delicious pizza and the best garlic cheese bread I've tasted. We all had a specialty beverage they offered since it was happy hour and they were poured just right. Definitely try a Moscow or Kentucky Mule, very tasty and refreshing. We had two toddlers with us and the bartender let us have free reign in the rear booths with them once we were the only customers at the time, very accommodating staff and attentive. Lastly, order the pear gorgonzola pizza, absolutely amazing to the taste buds.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stopped by to have a late night drink after a jazz show nearby (Tula's). Fabulous place to have a drink! Funky atmosphere, lots of people so a nice buzz but not too loud, so you can have a conversation. Servers are very friendly and helpful, interesting young guys. Highly recommended. Very good looking pizza, though we didn't try a piece - next time.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Rocco's has good pizza, salads, & balls, but it's also a great cocktail bar. Try the Penicillen Cocktail.