“Just OK”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I first tried the Ram years ago at the site in Tacoma and I thought I remembered it being better. The location in U village is really just OK. The burgers are super greasy and the food is just not anything to be up in arms about. I did like the fries as I am picky about those and many restaurants don't pay much attention to that part of the meal but other than that I feel like I wouldn't really choose to eat here but would eat here with others if they went here. It's not horrible, just nothing special. Most items I have tried have been sort of bland and just blah.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We asked for the outdoor seating and we watched the shoppers in University Village. The food was very good. I ordered the hummus and veggies for the appetizer and it was great. They also serve wine in 6oz or 9oz amounts.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I think this is a great place! Out of its three locations this one is the best. Food wise it was pretty good the bacon was burnt but that's nothing to complain about. The thing about service is most of the employees are college students and some have expirence and some don't, BUT REGARDLESS when your in the Pacific North West you should come down to The Ram!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Although the Ram is a "chain" with multiple location their food doesn't taste like chain food. It was a beautiful day in Seattle and we decided to sit outside. We enjoyed it very much even though it is in the shopping center parking lot and dozens of cars and pedestrians walked by we never felt disturbed by the activity. By sitting outside it did seem like we were out of sight and out of mind to the server, but the manager must have sensed this and made a point to keep an eye on us and make sure we were taken care of.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Ate here twice during my five days, great mix of burgers, steaks (sirlion was awesome), great choice of tasty beers, young clientelle, lively atmosphere