“RETURN VISIT”

Bay Cafe
Ranked #468 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The Bay Cafe has become a must-do on every visit to Seattle. Another great breakfast. Seafood Benedict and my colleague an omelette. All good.

Highly recommended and worth the time to go eat a great breakfast and vist the fishing harbor.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I try to get a breakfast here every time I visit family in Seattle. I love being down at Seattle's Fisherman's Terminal. The food is good, maybe even better than good. I love the smoked salmon benedict.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Visiting Seattle for the first and our Seattle based host insisted we have breakfast at the Bay Cafe. Eaten in diners on the east coast for years but this was totally different. Special was crab cake Benedict. Without a doubt, one on the finest breakfast meals I have had, period. Great serving staff who are obcviously familiar with the commercial fishing crowd and the need to serve large plates of good food and plenty of quality coffee. Fast and efficient. Great views of the commercial fishing harbor.

Will return.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Fun place to go on a nice day, great view of the bay and fishing boats. It looks right out to the wharf where all the fishing boats are docked. Their menu is great, the food was good and the service was excellent and pleasant. It is 50's diner decor, but updated and very clean. Only issue is it is quite noisy when it is full. We went for lunch, but I would like to return for breakfast/brunch. Amazing selection of omelets! Luncheon salads are huge and there is a good selection of sandwiches and burgers.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I've eaten at all the establishments at Fisherman's Terminal now, and I like the Bay Cafe because it feels like eating at my grandmother's house. The food is good, but all the waitresses are sweet and dote on me. I've only been in for lunch so far, but then food is well priced, good and if I want to sit and eat by myself and read I can do that.