“B Team on Thursday Nights”

Cowgirls Inc. American Saloon
Ranked #2,234 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This was our last stop of the bachelorette party and I have to say I was disappointed. It sounds like the girls that are working and the clientele are better on weekend nights, but that was not the case on a Thursday. There was only one bartender that was even in good enough shape to have her stomach showing. The rest were just in booty shorts and chaps with tanktops. There place was filled with trashy people, but what else can you expect in such an establishment? Mechanical bull, yada yada. The dance floor was completely empty except the wasted girls that apparently thought they were trying out for Coyote Ugly. Luckily we met some funny Australians that saved the night!

1  Thank Rachelle R
There are newer reviews for Cowgirls Inc. American Saloon

Reviewed 26 September 2012

If you're single, lonely and have nowhere to tailgate, Cowgirls is just for you. However, enjoy the "view" cautiously. The bouncers in this joint are plentiful and dying for a reason to hurl you on the sidewalk. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the girls' safety, but I haven't heard of security this tight at most strip clubs. Pitchers of cheap beer, *during* happy hour, are $12!! The food was just so-so, and it's a little unsettling how they take your credit card AND ID to start a tab!?! It's basically Hooters on steroids with slightly inflated prices.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

this is a unique place to gaze at the decorating scheme - very unique - there are actually saddles at bar to sit on:) The drinks are expensive though and apparently no happy hour that we could tell? Good for a drink and look around -

Reviewed 22 August 2011

When you enter Cowgirls, you are immediately met by a gorilla standing behind a desk. There is a set of rules displayed. I don't get out much but I've never been to a bar where you are met by a set of rules. When we ordered we were asked if we wanted a tab and I said sure. The server not only wanted to see my credit card and drivers licence but actually took it away. The last time I let my credit card out of my sight at a restaurant there was a mysterious charge on my VISA from Full Tilt Poker of around $750. Doing this also lets the door wide open to identity theft. Management needs to get it. It is not that big a privilege to go to this bar.

2  Thank imsell
Reviewed 10 December 2008

Best place in Seattle to go and have a good time... bull riding, cowgirls(if Seattle can have them), peanuts, and drinks. Lively crowd, a must everytime I come to visit. Guys love it!

1  Thank britt1park