Review Highlights
Well that was just lovely

Lovely historic theater was the perfect setting for an evening event. The seats were comfortable... read more

Reviewed 7 May 2018
Karen Y
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Great little theatre

Went to see Laverne Cox’s show. It was my first time in the theatre and I was a little nervous... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Seattle CityPASS
373 Reviews
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews marx brothers cheap seats front row sight lines acoustics stage performance comedy architecture houdini
Reviewed 25 October 2017

WOW - what an experience. The Cast have played the Moore many times this was my first trip in and the venue was amazing in so many ways.

First just the age of the building and that brings into account the history. I was told that the Marx Brothers played here, that Houdini took the stage and many rock bands local and otherwise have played.

The stage was set up perfectly for Improv Comedy, it was tight and the fact that the sellout crowd was on top of the stage made the laughs right into your face.

During the performance I made my way around the venue to see the stage from many different vantage points and everywhere I stopped the sight lines were great.

Now I know why the guys like playing the Moore.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We came here to see Whose Live Anyway and enjoyed the show. The seating was comfortable with a nice view of the stage. The concessions had good cocktails at reasonable prices but the rules for consuming any food or cocktails inside the theater were a little odd. If you wanted to enjoy your cocktail in the theater you had to buy a cup with a lid for 3$, not a big deal but a bit disappointing. The food,however, is not allowed to be consumed in the theater. The food is just snack items like candy bars and chips. This rule seems overly restrictive to me but if they want to do that then don't sell these items or at least make it clear you will not be allowed to eat in the theater. It's possible there was a sign that I missed but I didn't see one anywhere by the concession stand.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Acoustics are excellent towards the middle about 10 rows back. It's atrocious near the ceiling front row upper balcony.
View is is distance and price dependent. Excellent for one, just OK for the other. Price is high for one and really cheap for others.
I guess I was lucky to get one and my fault for getting on line late for the other.
Beverage line gets long.
Go downstairs to the bar where you can GEF be averages quicker. Water in my case.
Staff are usually really helpful with one or two oddballs.
Overall excellent to atrocious venue.
I rated in very good for the great memories of concerts there with great deaths. I always regret buying tickets late for any concert I end up in the cheap seats. Benayora hall excepted.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Saw Eddie Izzard there, and he was wonderful. The Moore has been redone. It is comfortable and beautiful. Parking is terrible. Park or stay somewhere else and take a cab or Uber.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This is an interesting historic building. I enjoyed walking around and looking at the architecture and old photos. I did not enjoy getting up the steep stairs to my seat in the balcony, or the narrowness of it and lack of leg room once I got there.

3  Thank Karen D