“You're hungry and don't know what to eat.”
Review of Paddy Coyne's - CLOSED

Paddy Coyne's
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

Need a break from the same old thing? Then take quick trip into Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub. Irish music fills the dining area with a sence of warmth and hospitality. Classic Irish fare and a wide variety of brews to choose from. Families are welcome and kids eat free all day long! So stop in and escape the typical food fare.

There are newer reviews for Paddy Coyne's

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I travel to Seattle often and found this great pub across the street from the Hyatt in Bellevue. I love their Soups & Soda Bread (with a beer) when I just want something light. The Shepard's Pie is fantastic and so is the Irish Stew, which my wife loved! Staff is very friendly and there is always a game on the TV in the Bar. The pub is small but very comfortable. Of course they have a great range of beers.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

I have really enjoyed eating lunch recently at Paddy Coyne's in Seattle.They have the best potato and leek soup and fish sandwich on the lunch menu. I also have tried the market soup and corned beef sandwich! Both were tasy and filling.
The pub has a great atmosphere! The staff is friendly and service is great!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

We had a good meal with friends and that is hard to beat. The food was actually pretty good and our waitress was very friendly. For a fun time at a nice location that is relatively easy to get to, I would head here.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I got coupon from Groupon's for here. Its a good locations & clean. But the food wasn't very good & the staff was not very friendly. We had 2 coupons so we went for lunch 2 days in a row. It was bad both days. I would not go back there.