“Good food and ambiance, very friendly”
Review of Hale's Ales Pub

Hale's Ales Pub
Ranked #35 of 80 Food & Drink in Seattle
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Stopped in to watch a game, there's not too many TV's (about 3), but they good my game on and I had a mushroom swiss burger and salad and a beer sampler.

The beers are very good here. The server was great.

I'd say this is a "restaurant", not an "attraction".

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I love beer, especially craft breweries and this was the only thing I wanted to do on my recent trip up to the Seattle area. The beer was great, especially the cask IPA and the Cream on nitro. Service was a little slow and our server wasn't as knowledgeable about the beers as I prefer but she was very nice and engaged in my endless beer babble. You can see the brew system which I love. This place is a staple in the brew revolution and a definite must-see for any self proclaimed beer nerd in Seattle.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Great beers and great food. What more can a person ask for. We went to this pub while on a brewery tour of Seattle and were suprised at how good the tour and the pub was. I would recommend trying the nitrogen compressed beers.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Really a nice dinner spot for the family, groups or just you and hubby/wife! Diverse menu and great beers (and nonbeers for those nondrinkers like me), great food! Who knew?! At lunchtime I sit facing Leary, seems awake and busy! At dinner time, the dining room! Hold a meeting here, it works great for that!

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Not someplace I get to often, but I do enjoy the food and really like the brews. Hales has embraced the Nitro tap with more of their handcrafted beers on nitro than any other place I've been. It is a feast for the eyes to watch the micro bubbles in a nitro tapped beer dance before they join together to form a fine foam head on the top of the beer.

Been to Hale's Ales Pub? Share your experiences!