“Romantic, Secluded, Homemade food”

La Fontana Siciliana
Reserve with OpenTable
La Fontana Siciliana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #354 of 4,168 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Seattle, Washington
“Romantic, Secluded, Homemade food”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Lovely setting, relaxing atmosphere and dining experience. Food is delicious, homemade. The dessert we chose was a cheesecake with a chocolate topping. Marvelous! They made an unusual bruschetta: mozzarella atop orange slice drizzled with olive oil! Amazing! Service quietly attentive. Priced on the higher end. Great for special occasions.

• Visited April 2014

Seattle
“A lovely place for a special occasion tucked away in Belltown.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We've walked by the charming courtyard a dozen times, commenting "how cute!" with the iron fencing, fountain and lights. Entries range from $20 - $30+, so a Groupon finally prompted us to actually go inside and eat. It was delicious. Calamari in pesto was perfectly cooked; no rubber rings here. My lemon risotto with scallops was outstanding. My husband's rock fish with tomatoes, capers and kalamata olives was also delicious. We did not find the food to be bland at all. Service was fantastic; attentive, but not smothering. Ambiance is romantic, accompanied by an upright piano played at perfect volume; initially we didn't even realize it was live. It is pricey (for our wallet), but we felt the portions were fair. We didn't bring home leftovers, but we didn't leave hungry either. La Fontana Siciliana is definitely on our "Special Occasion" list. : )

• Visited March 2014
Torrance, California
“Great Italian food and romantic restaurant!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I purchased a Groupon for this restaurant for my visit in Seattle and didn't know what to expect. It exceeded my expectations. Romantic ambiance inside and pretty courtyard fountain outside. The food was fabulous! We ordered mushroom soup and bruschetta for an appetizer which was the best I've ever tasted, and the pasta we ordered was also very good. Our waiter was very friendly and provided great service. This would be a great place to take a date. If I lived in Seattle this would definately be one of my favorite restaurants.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR DINING IN SEATTLE!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My daughter and I dined at La Fontana Sicilliana last night. It was our finest dining experience since we moved to Seattle 18 years ago. First of all, the ambiance from the picturesque courtyard to the exposed brick and antiques was so welcoming and beautiful…….you could not ask for anything more. Let me now concentrate on the most important aspect of our visit, THE FOOD! Marvelous.....Quality is superb.........Presentation splendid. Every bite was delicious and made with the freshest ingredients. The tossed green salad, Chicken Marsala and the potatoes were amazing. Mario and his staff were warm and welcoming. Our only regret is that we did not discover this treasure when we first moved here. However, I can assure all of you, we will be coming back often. Highly recommend it. It is the very best.

• Visited December 2013
Tustin, California
“Great first impression; would definitely go back”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My friends and I met for an early, pre-movie dinner, and we enjoyed a nice meal. Although we couldn’t linger due to time constraints, we were able to relax over a couple courses and a little bit of wine (note: unfortunately, there is no liquor served other than beer and wine). The staff was friendly, and the décor was reminiscent of a homey dining room, warm with lots of wood. It could be a good romantic vibe if you have the right company. The menu is fairly balanced between antipasti, pasta, risotto, fish and meats. I would have been happy with any one of several entrées that caught my eye. I selected the Dentice alla Siciliana, which was a red snapper fillet with [thankfully] just the right amount of capers and olives. Excellent. I would love to come back here during a warmer month and dine outside next to the fountain.

• Visited October 2013