1,450 results
All reviews rooftop pool safeco field across the street mariners game sports fans free shuttle pyramid brewery shuttle service sporting events jimmy's restaurant great hotel hot tub valet parking pioneer square century link field train noise wet bar
Reviewed 21 June 2014

So, I can be a little ditsy sometimes and when I made my reservation at Silver Cloud Hotel I made it for the wrong day. Well needless to say when I did not show they charged my card an non-refundable one night stay. I called the hotel and thats where I realized my mistake. Long end of the short the Manager Joe was very understanding of my situation and helped reschedule on my proper date. It is rare that I encounter such compassion and understanding for such a high end and well establised company. I truly could not have asked for better customer service and I look forward to my stay at Silver Cloud Hotel. If you choose this hotel for any reason, choose it for its caring and friendly staff and because of their dedication to outstanding service. Silver Cloud Hotel is now my number one place to stay when I came to Seattle!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Afrita D
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Silver Could Hotel Stadium in Seattle is an amazing hotel. Absolutely beautiful, clean, comfortable and great service. Best part is they offer free shuttle service for sight seeing and they are located directly across the street from both Safeco Field and CentryLink Field. So it's a perfect place to stay when attending a baseball or football game. We loved it and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for the Mecum Collector Car Auction. Just steps away from the Century Link Events Center where it was held. Very convenient with shuttle service to Westlake Mall and other locations.
We enjoyed the adjoining restaurant Jimmy's On First for all our meals.
Very good Valet Service: Polite and friendly. Always ready to help. Worth the extra valet/parking cost.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Avril S
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have stayed here twice and both times the accommodations were perfect! The staff are super friendly and accommodating. It is very convenient that Jimmy's is open til midnight AND you can have the same food delivered to room service! I must say that their french toast is awesome!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenkohler85
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel was the perfect fit for our first trip to Seattle. We were only in town for 2 nights, arriving very late the first night. They assured me that they did not have any problem with our late arrival and would not give our room away. When we arrived, I asked about taking the Light Rail to the downtown area the next morning as we were meeting someone. They immediately offered the shuttle service for our early departure. The shuttle driver was very pleasant and dropped us right at the door of the place we were going. The hotel itself was very clean and everything was in perfect condition. The room was beautiful. And being directly across from Safeco Field was also a great benefit as we were looking forward to attending a game. We departed early on a Sunday morning to catch the Amtrak which was an easy walk, although not really in the absolute best area. If I had one negative, it would be that the area around the hotel could use a little sprucing up, but this is more on the city of Seattle and not the hotel's responsibility.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple